Pak Pak Thai Kitchen
+86 10 8590 6956
- Pineapple Rice with Chicken Curry, Nice!
- Pineapple rice, leaf chicken, cocunut chicken-mushroom soup, and shrimp cakes are all delicious! Also, cold thai milk tea is good. Food looks great and outside is comfortable and relaxing.
- Their Tom Yum Goong is the best in Beijing. Dont miss it.
- Seasonal pork sausage special is quite good
- Bland and far from flavorful. There's many more authentic Thai places in Beijing. Head to Lime Thai in Central Park instead! This one is only good in location.
- Delicious! Great taste!
- We had pork, beef, chicken, and I'm telling you, everything is delicious! And mildly spicy.
- The waiters are really nice here.
- They accept Alipay
- For some reason foreign credit cards don't work here.
- WiFi: 1717171717 ( 5x17)
- Excellent beef curry
- , , , . )))