Paia Fish Market Southside
$ $ $
- Seafood pasta was delicious. Nice pieces of fish throughout the dish and very filling. New England Clam chowder left something to be desired, but then again it is HI not New England.
- This place is the whole reason you flew to Maui! Fresh caught, delicious, and local fish served the way you want. This place is great for a casual lunch or dinner.
- I tried the fish and chips which were fried perfectly ! Could've used spicy mayo !
- Try a fish burger! Clean and meaty fillets of fish make for a great burger
- Try the daily catch of Mahi mahi, grilled with perfect french fries!
- One of the best places for fresh seafood at reasonable prices on the whole island. That fish sandwich tho
- Freshest fish we had the whole trip. Blackened opah (moonfish) was pure perfection. Also liked the strawberry mint basil kombucha on tap!
- The mahi mahi is excellent!!!!
- Everything is amazing! We look forward to coming here on every trip.
- Salmon, blackened pan iron is the way to go!
- Fish burger, fish tacos. Coleslaw with homemade tartar sauce and home fried potatoes.
- Fish tacos were amazing
- Ugh the fish tacos
- Grilled opah fish is okay but a little too dry. Don't get the season chowder. It's way too salty and watery.
- Happy hour is beer and a fish taco for $6!
- Local seafood at reasonable prices. I'm a big fan pig the tacos and quesadillas.
- Tasty seafood at reasonable prices. I'm a big fan of the tacos and quesadillas.
- every kind of fish was great. favorites include blackened mahi, Cajun style Ono, and the opakapaka burger
- Fish tacos are no joke
- If you don't get the happy hour special your nuts. 2pm-530pm a beer and a fish taco $6. Amazing!