American, Deli / Bodega
7617 Ogontz Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19150
- You better bring your appetite. These cheesesteaks are huge. This is the spot well worth driving from NYC for. Those other two "famous spots" don't compare. They don't even come close!
- Cheesteaks only slightly pricey-er than normal, but the amount of meat they stuff in them is WELL WORTH IT!!!
- Best steaks in city! Biggest too!!
- Triple cheese was great!!
- The corned beef and turkey hoagie is sinful!
- Cheesesteaks are huge; had save half for later. Wasn't long wait for food. Excellent customer service!
- About to murder this thing
- Awesome food.
- You have to pace yourself with those cheesesteaks...enough for lunch and dinner.
- Good cheesesteaks... u get a lot.
- Great food and company!
- The size of their steaks are well worth the price !
- Cheesesteaks!!! Philly forever!
- The hoagies are awesome and the chicken cheesesteak is the best in the neighborhood! You get your money's worth, and then some, at Pagano's Steaks!
- Pricey but well worth it
- Cheese steaks were very good. No seating or bathrooms, though.
- Always get more than you expect with their hoagies or steaks. Very filling
- Check the prices they went up about $2.00, but still worth it