$ $ $
1670 E Buena Vista Dr (Disney Springs The Landing)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- The service, ambience, and extensive menu with more affordable lunch choices compared to The Boathouse which is nearby.
- Best seafood at Disney. Everything is really good.
- I liked it better before it became Paddlefish. We loved our dessert though.
- Enjoy the view on the rooftop bar. They have outdoor seating or you can sit inside at the bar.
- Don't book same day reservations with Disney. They don't update. They lost our reservation even though we had a confirmation number. We waited about an hour for a table ...even with the reservation.
- Great food, service and location!
- Dont bother here. Have reservation , still have to wait. Then horrible servicewith a manager that thinks buying an appetizer will fix the problem rather than fix the service problem. I wont be back
- Skip the food go for the view
- Watch the sunset from the top deck
- Had the fish tacos for lunch. What a great choice. Interesting mix of mahi mahi and salmon.
- Lobster corn dogs are great
- We were seated and waited about 15 mins b4 a server came to serve us. There were plenty of them setting up empty tables around us b4 we were finally acknowledged. Food was just ok and slow coming out.
- My favorite Restruant in Disney Springs. The crab cake and lobster corn dogs are amazing.
- Great views of the lake and awesome rooftop bar.
- Everything we had was fantastic
- "Lobster corn dogs" = overrated and bland. Brussels sprouts and crab cakes were AMAZING.
- La langosta empanizada es una gloria!
- The "tower" is enough for maybe 2 people. Not 4.
- Scallops snow crab Even the coffee and tea are excellent Super friendly staff
- Lobster corn dogs!