- Get the wild fire duck!
- The thai ice coffee is superb
- Solid gang garee (yellow) curry!
- Terrible experience. Understaffed for lunch rush. Being sat, waited on, and served was agonizingly slow.
- One of the best Thai restaurants in all of Austin. Be sure to ask for your meal to be prepared "Thai hot" if you're up for something very spicy!
- Try house salad with peanut sauce, N7 (forever pad thai) with beef, and Thai tea
- They have lunch prices here with unlimited soup and salad.
- don't bother going for lunch ... though the food is good, they charge dinner prices. Yeep!