Pacific Dining Car - Santa Monica
$ $ $ $
2700 Wilshire Blvd (btw 27th & 28th)
Santa Monica, CA 90403
- Out of this world in its non-striving to conform to any standard in LA. Classy. Amazing staff. Perfect for a late night VIP meeting / discussion / brainstorm.
- Make sure to grab the mint sticks on the way out
- There isn't a better place for late night eats. The fried skins are a post drink night treat!
- Check out Pacific Dining Car as seen on Meat And Potatoes
- Great find! Open 24 hrs and the banana pecan pancakes were pretty epic =)
- Must have the Cowboy Steak, medium rare, with Cajun Spiced Potato Skins.
- Free corkage Wednesdays are now on at both locations!... meaning you can bring your own wine for free to have with your meal.
- The new late-night menu has everyone talking. At both locations, you can feast on Eggs Sardou & blueberry/pecan pancakes, or a lamb burger with yogurt mint cucumber dressing, or Cajun chicken legs.
- Baseball steak with Bordelaise sauce is superb. Roquefort mashed potatoes and the garlic mushrooms are amazing. Truffled lobster bisque is always a favorite. Chocolate souffl is a must.
- The food and service are great.
- Baseball Steak
- One of two all-night restaurants, Pacific Dining Car is the elegant night owl's landing, where white tablecloths and a menu lifted from the 50's make its presence known.
- Try the New York Strip With Roquefort Cheese (via @Foodspotting)
- The ribeye steak was burnt and had no seasoning..real bad....
- Old school and yummy! Don't forget that it's open 24/7!
- The tomato scramble is awesome!
- This place is so bizarre...
- The potato skins are spicy but good
- Friday night is date night! With reservations PDC is giving free strawberry shortcake for you and your date! Yes!
- Late night steak at a reduced price from 11pm to 4am