Pacific Bay Coffee Co.
1495 Newell Ave (at S Main St)
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Get that almond cookie with chocolate filling NOW!
- Best coffee in East Bay!
- Support local business. Who needs Starbucks when this place is the real deal?
- Order a Cortado and stay a while.
- best coffee joint in town
- A for effort, B for quality, C for decor and music.
- Excellent cappuccino and pastries!
- From time to time theres some interesting rarities - Jamaica Blur Mountain Clydesdale as an example!
- Get the cappuccino.
- Amazing micro-roasters with siphon and French press brewing methods!
- Pour over coffee...pick your bean!
- Definitely try an espresso drink (cappuccino or cortado). They are made with a lot of care.
- Custom Pour Over Tanzania Peaberry!
- Nice roaster
- Cortado/Gibraltar was good!
- This is heaven for real coffee connoisseurs! Make sure to try the custom pour over for any type of coffee bean. They have a ton to choose from.
- Tanzania Peaberry pour over is delicious.
- Sadly, only open till 6pm.
- The berry and apple pocket pies are THE BOMB
- Best freshly roasted coffee beans in the East Bay. The owners are super nice.