- Incredible authentic bolognese sauce and a damn good lasagna.
- One of my favorite restaurants in Portland! The Goat Cheese Ravioli is amazing!
- Perfect place for a date
- Authentic Italian cuisine. Superb!
- Reserve ahead... very few tables available
- Very good and original restaurant in Portland. Feels like owner just dropped off from northen Italy.... charming place. Frozen pastas and sauce available to bring home. Very tasty
- None of the pasta is vegan, but the bruschetta and salad sans cheese is. Our waitress was very accommodating, and the non-vegans were in pasta heaven.
- This place is amazing! Get the lasagna it's orgasmic
- Friendly staff but underwhelming dishes, especially for the price.
- The house made pastas are fantastic.
- Great pasta that's freshly made with delicious sauces. I really liked the spicy one. But if you're looking for protein, look elsewhere.
- Menu changes daily, so don't be afraid to ask about the menu. When you walk in, stand at the menu to order and then have a seat. Great food!
- Best italian food in maine!