$ $ $
Turtle bay resort
Punaluu, HI 96731
- The Ahi Poke is excellent!
- Great service and great food! Get the apple pie- 2 of us ate it gladly but it would also serve 4!
- Super tasty! Loved the salt & seafood platters. Sadly, the service lacks. This place could really kill it if they had better service.
- the filet mignon was so good! service was a little slow but definitely the best restaurant at turtle bay.
- Nice ambiance with live music! The caesar salad with warm pineapple croutons was delicious and the table side ahi poke was amazing. The shrimp cocktail was pretty average but great meal overall!
- Absolutely amazing scallops. A must have. Also, try the jalapeo martini - delish!
- The scallops are the best I've ever had. Be prepared for a kick
- The five course menu worth every penny.
- The food is fairly good, but the view is obviously what stands out.
- Chocolate souffle cake was burnt, they dont have espresso machine so dont expect cappuccino