27302 Woodward Ave
Royal Oak, MI 48067
- the chilaquiles and fried chicken are outstanding!
- The bacon burger comes piled with jalapeos, and it's delicious- but it'll blow out your taste buds for anything else on the table- which is probably great too, just difficult to taste.
- The plate was very warm and kept tacos warm until I finished.
- Some of the best buffalo wings in SE Michigan as well as the best dry rub.
- Tacos are amazing. Also have to try the chicken fried chicken! Awesome spot.
- Love the chili, burgers, avocado toast, egg sandwiches- everything we have tried!
- Wings were great!!
- Great spot. Take out tho, eating in I ended up smelling like the kitchen.
- Avocado toast and nachos!
- double-layer nachos for the win!
- small place
- Best (almost) 24h diner in the area by far. Careful for Mon. AM when they are closed! Chilaquiles (with and without chili) are delicious. Definitely going to return for early morning meals!
- Chicken sandwich
- Avocado toast is perfect the way it is.... but still add a drizzle of the macha salsa, from Vera Cruz. Happy taste buds.
- Tacos del dis and wings
- Cool little diner. Tried the nachos and wings and they were very tasty. Looking forward going back and trying the tacos of the day. Best part is they are open 24 hours. Only downside, no club sandwich
- Chicken Fried Chicken with gravy. But it is a huge portion! Grilled chicken sandwich.
- The chicken fried chicken and gravy was amazing!