O'Toole's Irish Pub
- 10am to 8pm happy hour!
- Smoking is allowed here.
- amazingly authentically Irish
- During mid-day people still smoke inside, its pretty chill
- Fantastic atmosphere. Good selection of draft beer's and spirits.
- Nice little joint if you're into the hole in the wall type bars (which I am)
- Murphys has a 20 minute wait? That's ok, beer is food too! Hello O'Tooles!
- Reasonable drink prices and I can smoke a cigar while I watch the game. That's a pretty good selling point for me!
- Every Friday ('cept 1st Fridays) at 7:30 in the Celtic Room. Family friendly comedy (no minors allowed) with Jose Dynamite and Friends
- Downtown Brown. Good drink.
- No cover and Live music... Can't beat this place.
- Mondays and thursdays is the nights to be here always packed and great music
- Look out docent man Doug skankin on the dance floor mon and thur.
- the (fairly) new whiskey bar in the back is a great pond o'chill beside the rockin' main pub; wonderful brick interior/exterior lends itself to the Irish pub feel; even has the ONLY Extra Strong Guine
- Monday and Thursday nights, Mike Love..
- live music at 9 most nights
- O'Toole's has a very nice private room in the back. I have used it for meetings and functions.
- Non-smokers should note that in the past, this bar has allowed customers to smoke inside the building.