Osteria Del Bugiardo
- ! , . , , . Highly recommended
- They do have there own winery and Amarone is a must here!
- , . . : 4 30 .
- It's a brilliant place: polite clever staff and comfortable old- school interior with a FANTASTIC cheese mix!!! The best in Verona
- Very nice place for aperitif and also for eating genuine food. Service also if very nice and friendly. Reccomended.
- Amarone, valpolicella ripasso e tanti altri vini
- , . . / Great vine and local food.. We enjoy time in this place.
- Try Melone and Prosciutto Crudo di Parma (which is sliced right at the noment); crew is nice
- Osteria genuina, servizio cordiale, cibo ottimo, vino sopraffino, costa il giusto ;)
- Ultimate Veronese winebar.
- Very good selection of local wines. Ask for their amazing prosciutto crudo.
- Fantastic lunch with glass of prosecco! Ask for their specials of the day, yummy choices of pasta!!
- Vinos! Aqui y las picaditas de quesos hummmm
- The Gnocchi with meat (like Bolognese) was fantastic! Was a meal of the day cause the lasagne was already out.
- Nothing special. There are better places in the city center
- This restaurant might be the best of Isola de la Scala!
- Valpolicella superiore
- Cozy place in the hearth of the city. Ideal for an aperitivo. High table make it informal yet cozy.
- Prosciutto crudo is a must!
- Liebevoll und persnlich. Nur tagesaktuelle kleine Karte. Gute Weine. An diesem Ort kaum zu erwarten, darum umso schner