- linguine & clams was very good. Plenty of clams. The $15 Monday night special made it an even better deal.
- Had a wonderful night. It is beautiful on the inside. The staff was amazing. Our waiter Ryan was very helpful and fun. Food was outstanding. We will be going back.
- Try the Mussels in the white wine sauce. Save the sauce dip your bread in it.
- Try the Tortellini Michelangelo
- Best Italian I've had in Wilmington! The bread was amazing & the arrabbiata sauce is delicious! Great wine selection as well. Save room for dessert!
- Come to Sunday brunch crapes, bagel with cream cheese and lox. The even have chicken Marsala and meatballs.
- I had the penne pasta with pink vodka sauce. It was creamy and delicious. Go on Monday they have a $15 pasta special..3 courses.
- Try the Tortellini Michelangelo it is very good.