29 Kensington Park Rd
London, Greater London W11 2EU
+44 20 7727 9957
- This is the perfect marriage between a creamy luxuries Burrata & the saltiness of extremely thin slices of Prosciutto. Eating this dish is the most incredible soul searching experience of your life.
- Best Italian in London. Not ordering the Burrata w/ Prosciutto will be the biggest mistake of your life. For entree, I loved tortellini di Ricotta - but get anything w/ truffle oil if on specials menu
- The seafood pasta is crazy! But you definitely want to share the burrata as a starter, delicious!
- The food and the prices are on average. Just beware of one thing: if you take an appetizer or a starter as a main dish you'll be charged 1.5 extra, which simply is a so called "inculata" (robbery)
- Another very nice Italian restaurant. Ideally try to get a seat upstairs as it can be a bit tight downstairs. The penne with aubergine is delicious!
- Great pasta and the white truffle (in season) is something to behold
- Absolutely awesome food, friendly service too. Just book well in advance to get a good table, especially in Summer.
- Go for any pasta
- Pasta is amazing.
- Amazing food
- Tortellini with ricotta is indeed marvelous, very nice Italian staff and reasonable prices
- Great pasta, authentic italian pizza
- Nice pizza,nice wine and nice service...
- Very good courgette soup happy it was the soup of the day! As well as Tiramisu
- MMM beef carpaccio and buratta with Parma! Italy, I love you
- Pastas, burrata and generous serving of quality alba truffles
- Burrata, Tagliolini with white truffles, raviolini with pumpkin and parmesan, pizzas
- What a treat this was. Very chilled out ambiance - start with the burata and then move on to a pasta dish of your liking (you can't really go wrong).
- Burrata is delicious!!
- Is was hard to find a table on a Saturday but when we got our food we realised why: amazing seafood pasta and huge portions! I am sure their other dishes are equally tasty.