Diner, Breakfast, Burgers
3991 17th St (at Castro)
San Francisco, CA 94114
- love it for being an ICON of the castro, the food is always the same ,and the staff is a HOOT i love them
- Best pancakes in town!
- Stuffed French Toast is to die for
- Love this place. The food is really good.
- Big Breakfast with French Toast hits the spot if you are really hungry
- Restroom is downstairs through the kitchen & it is spotless.
- This is where you go after the party when you're drunk & starving. ...or if you want to have the BEST TUNA MELT EVER. Tip your waiter, drunky.
- alot of good stuff
- Great after bar food!
- Love Orphan Andy's, but the iced tea? Not so much.
- Try the Caesar Salad, it's amazing.
- At 5a, the waiters look tired, but are still stackable
- Great comfort food especially after a few drinks. Large portions, easy enough to share.
- GET. THE. PANCAKES! The BEST!!
- I always come here for the pancakes. I don't know how they make them but they're magical. The best pancakes in SF
- Loved the 7AM drug induced nod-off's snoring in front of their chicken-fried steaks. Reminded me of Greg Allman & Cher! Hahaha....
- Get the chicken noodle soup with your order!
- Love their vanilla shakes!
- If you want a hot breakfast, try somewhere else! Mine was cold!
- I love this place. Great place to end a long night or randomly meet people at the bar at breakfast/brunch time.