Original Tommy's Hamburgers
5873 Hollywood Blvd (at N Bronson Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Tommy's: The Ke$ha Of Breakfast Burritos
- I don't care what the In and Out fans say. Tommy's is better and more L.A. - I always take visitors here first.
- Love these burgers.. Best after clubbing :-)
- The employees are very unprofessional. They cuss while customers are present. They don't take orders very well. Food is alright.
- Try the Double Hamburger With Chili -
- Customer service sucks!!! Burgers are ok not world famous! Had better...I think it was the rudeness that messed up the food
- Decidedly NOT vegetarian friendly.
- Keep your eye open, they overcharge sometimes
- Messy and disgusting but in a good way!
- Uma mistura de hamburger e comida mexicana, no sou muito f de comida picante mas a combinao hamburguer com chilli ficou fenomenal
- I love the hotdog with everything. It's a full meal on a bun. Ask for a knife and fork
- Enjoy this unforgettable chilli.
- A classic L.A. spot.
- Try the French Fries -
- Try the Hot Dog -
- The Calif Classic rivals In n Out. Tastes fresher but pricy at $3.50 for a double (single cheese). Drink prices too high: $1.55 for small that is really small, not self serve, 1 refill only.
- Forget about the club just come hereee!!!
- Try the Chili Burger & Fries
- This is the place to hit after clubbing.
- Come on, their 65th Anniversary tshirt features a purple GTO!