- Best california rolls in town
- Can't go wrong with the spicy tuna dynamite roll
- We have eaten here for 13 years. Always great service. Consistently good food and sushi. You don't need anything else in this area for sushi or Chinese.
- Best California roll I've ever had.
- Good food at a good price.
- The food is delicious and the portions are huge. This is more like a family style dining.
- California roll with roe, double cooked pork, crispy beef
- Good food, good clean place
- Very good sushi, highly recommend. Prices look very affordable.
- Best sushi and great price. The staff is super friendly. The California rolls and hand rolls are awesome! My favorite sushi place to go and has great Chinese food as well.
- I love the spicy tuna and spicy scallop roll (not on the menu). They don't use mayo in their spicy sauce, so it's a little bit healthier. Delicious Miso soup and spring rolls too.
- Gotta try spicy salmon tempora roll and tuna appetizer. They're the reason I go here
- best Cali roll ever. the fried squid is amazing for dine-in, but I wouldnt recommend for carry out cuz it gets a bit rubbery.
- The California Roll is the best. Try the Golden Roll. A CA roll wrapped in salmon. Great friendly staff as well.
- Great service. Great portions. Decent sushi. Lunch specials are cheap. Get the pupu platter I'd you're on a date. They light a torch on it and it's sublimely kitchy.
- Great sushi & maki rolls! Best California roll ever! They do have edamame, it's just not on the menu. ;)
- The is a GREAT Chinese food place. The prices are good, the dine in dinner portions are huge and the decor is right out of the 80s! Lunch specials till 3pm daily.