Organic Vegetarian Fresh Mart And Restaurant
Vegetarian / Vegan, Malay
17 Jalan SS 18/1b
Subang Jaya, Selangor 47500
+60 3-5636 2468
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Looks yummy!!
- get a table sit near to the glass front entrance area where the air ventilation is cooler. Generally there are about 10 round tables and on the other front just beside there is two long tables .
- Asam Vege Fish Rice @ RM8.90
- The veggie fruit rojak is spicy but nice. For those who don't want spicy, there is no option for that. Reasonably priced at RM7.90.
- one of the best organic food restaurant in town. It has many varieties of food and products to buy off the shelves too.
- The mix vege soup is my fav
- Try their petai fried rice! Best fried rice in town!!! Healthy n yummy
- Very decent vegetarian restaurant set in a large shop selling a large range of organic produce.
- Awesome food. Great prices.
- Food is good here if you like healthy stuff :)
- Good and yummy food! Reasonable price especially for the mixed rice, but have to come within 10am-12pm if not the dishes will run out for mixed rice. Total RM 7 for mine.
- Try out the varieties of good stuff on the menu, and the best part you can buy the exact ingredients used to make your version of it back home!
- Fried mushrooms were wonderful... I definitely loved the petai fried rice as well
- I like the food
- Great vegetarian foods but employees attitude too bad.
- It's overpriced for its taste. The vegetables were way too oily for me.
- bekas besar boleh kongsi
- rojak sayur best jugak
- Like their za jiang mee and yong tau fu.