57 Fuxing Xi Lu (Wulumuqi Road)
上海市, 上海市 200031
+86 21 6418 3220
- they welcome our 4 legged friend!
- Robert's Fitness Salad with chicken breast is Delish. Small is enough for lunch!
- It's really disturbing to hear whoever it is in the kitchen clip their nails!! Please stop!
- Music on Fridays with Nickeyson and Caitlin is good
- Just tried the rocket salad with asparagus and hemp seeds! Hemp seeds are good source of omega-3. The salad is great and healthy too! All their juices and desserts are delicious...
- Comfort healthy foods! Really good for value. Order the hummus, chicken curry and soups.
- , .
- Good very late night option that still resembles real food
- Sushi rolls Philadelphia and California are delicious! Finally I found smth close to European sushi Lets see what they have else
- Got a cappuccino and a slice of cheesecake. Both were good.
- Kafta Mediterranean beef patty wrap is delicious, zucchini fritters are good too. Chicken shawarma not great.
- Two guitar players Nickeyson and Mingyu will be playing at Organic Kitchen & Wine from 8 pm to closing time. Nickeyson is an impressive Chinese artist with stunning vocals. Come and enjoy!
- Organic Kitchen new dishes include: organic double broccoli quinoa with pesto sauce, zucchini fritters, Mexican quesadillas, and lots of desserts! if you can't surf the net, just ask staff to help you
- Organic pear juice - refreshing
- Great place, good food, but spotty wifi.
- Great food! You'll need the Wifi password while you wait for your freshly-prepared food: 57organic
- Great food! Loved the hummus. Cozy place and lovely staff!
- Food is good but service is sloooooow. Had pasta and salad with a friend, took 15+min for the pasta and the salad followed 10min later. Both were tasty.
- The falafel wrap was surprisingly lite but filling - def recommend - the fitness salad was not, skimpy toppings. No fapiaos!
- Try the pumpkin and sweet potato soup, it's the best!