67, Jalan Bangkung (Bukit Bandaraya)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 59100
+60 3-2092 4288
- Definitely do not miss out on the Chocolate Desire when you are dining here. I dare say it is the best chocolate cake I have ever had!
- The quality will never desert you. Great pasta. Fish is good too. Else go for the steak. Good selection of wines as well.
- Lamb cutlet, medium well... comes highly recommended
- Came as a shock when the bill said RM69 for water (3 bottles of Aqua Panna). WAS NOT INFORMED water was a separate charge. Lunch set (red snapper) was mediocre. Not coming back.
- Believe me, it is NICE
- Lamb cutlet cooked with rosemary wine & roasted cod is good. I like their starter, seafood platter a lot too.
- Chocolate Desire a must have !!!
- loved almost everything except the Oreo Cheese Cake which I thought was way bellow par. The Lamb cutlets were succulent, the seafood pasta (the dish that made them famous) is to rave for!
- Cooked medium rib eye maintain meat's juicy matching with red wine and pink peppercorn sauce it's absolutely deliziosissima.
- Strongly recommended Italian restaurant! Good service! Nice environment! Lamb cutlet and seafood platter yummylicious! For sure will come back again!
- lamb chop is tasty!
- I like this place. Good food good ambiance and reasonable price. One of my favourite place to dine.
- fine dining Italian..spaghetti a la opus is a seafood spaghetti that comes with prawns, clams n cuttlefish..finish ur dinner with chocolate desire, a good dessert to have
- Wahgyu beef is a must! To it up with pan fried foie gras, would be perfect...add the mushroom soup would be immaculate!
- The beef is awesome. Pasta"s are great !
- Nice warm bread
- Rissotto was over cooked, better in Pressroom at BSC. Poor Bruscheta and Osso Bucco. Nice atmosphere and wine.
- Decent experience. Chocolate desire is 10/10!
- The lamb cutlet is excellent in medium done. Desire cake is really good too.. service is commendable
- Old stalwart on the Bangkung row is very popular.