Ono Gelato Company
Ice Cream, Desserts, Coffee Shop
1280 S Kihei Rd
Kīhei, HI 96753
- A must try! Go on Mondays and Tuesdays for half price pints. Lime and pineapple mixed together is a fave!
- Try a waffle cone with lilikoi and almond joy mixed. Awesome.
- Amazing unique tropical gelato flavors. Don't pass through Maui without stopping in!
- The Sandy Beach is as phenomenal as everyone says!
- Per italiani nostalgici del gelato artigianale italiano, ecco qualcosa di simile.. O comunque da provare!
- Check latest South Maui free map (fold out) for a "buy one gelato get one for half price" coupon.
- Coconut creme pie is delicious
- Third-generation Italian gelato maker Stefano Mosi makes all of his flavors fresh daily using local ingredients.
- You may want to share a 6 oz but the moment you start eating it, you'll want to get your own. It's amazing.
- Salted caramel gelato was spectacular!
- Don't just go for the gelato...their sandwiches are absolutely amazing too. A lot of variety and not your typical selections.
- Sandy beach is a must. Lilikoi quark was also good.
- mango gelato is delish! view is great but tables are sticky
- Even though there are 3 Ono Gelato store on Maui - the @onogelatokihei has the best service
- Their hours still say that they're open till 10PM, but we got there around 9:25, and the girl working was very rude, huffed when we walked in, and told us that they closed in 4 minutes.
- This place is a family favorite!! Try the macaroon gelato ... Omg!!
- OMG! Total sketchy bathroom at night! Bring a buddy if you have to go. Good gelato, though.
- The guy that works there's cute, plus point lol
- They close 9:30 now on weekdays so get to it sooner! :)