Olympic Family Restaurant
748 W Main St
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
- Good food (especially at 3 am) priced decently as well. 2 thumbs up!
- For once this place is okay , but I definitely won't come back. Coconut shrimps are okay w French fries and salad on the side. Not clean, service okay
- Late night, early morning eats
- Cafeteria food, terrible service and sops operas on the teevees.
- Great ( huge portions) breakfast and super service !
- Don't come here. Whatever you do! Worst food worst service worst everything!
- Went at 1am food was horrible. My omelette had shell a pieces of shell. I wouldn't eat here drunk or sober!!!!!
- Follow the long hallway to the bathroom where the toilet paper is on the back of the door
- Pass on the seafood salad. Under seasoned and no good dressing choice for it
- Try the Greek omelette.
- The Denver omelet is awesome!! Highly recommend it!!
- Can't go wrong on the breakfast menu.
- Can't go wrong with the egg options here.
- It's 7pm and there's no one here, I guess no wait is a good thing.
- Amazing food!!!