Olsen's Danish Village Bakery & Coffee Shop
1529 Mission Dr (btwn 5th and 4th Pl)
Solvang, CA 93463
- Be sure to check the 1/2 off rack on your way through town and score some tasty breads and footlong coffee cakes!
- You must try the apple squares!
- German chocolate cake!
- Cinnamon Rolls were fresh and soft
- no public restrooms !
- Danish Bakery!
- Awesome food - a bit pricey, but worth the visit and knowing it is a special treat, worth the visit
- Try the Danish breakfast, but go early as they may sell out of items! Great pastries.
- So many great pastries to choose from. Mine was this beauty.
- Still gorging on the Buttercookies ! This Bakery in the Solvang is a must visit ! Glad we decided to stop for a coffee break and be amazed
- Swedish Delight Pastry Cake
- Swedish delight!! Must try!
- I feel like the Cookie Monster when I come here. All I want is Cookies!!!!!
- The Swedish delight is very nice. A crowd pleaser
- Get a almond raspberry tart and napoleans.
- Ya know, I tried all sorts of delicious fancy pastries... But that Apple streusel... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
- Fave: Florentine; Skip: Princess Mocha Waffle
- Chocolate and almond pastries are good, so is their service!
- Have a Swedish Delight.
- Too much to choose from!