Olive Tree Cafe
117 Macdougal St (btwn W 3rd St & Bleecker St)
New York, NY 10012
- Yummy foods and lovely people. Fill your belly then catch a great comedy show downstairs at the Comedy Cellar... hilarious comics!!!
- From Burgers, Hot Wings to Falafels ..always good and inexpensive
- , Comedy Cellar. .
- Mch is an awesome bartender!!
- Their wings are awesome!!!!!!
- My FAVORITE wings and Mac and cheese!! Charlie Chaplin movies are an added bonus :-)
- You can draw on tables w chalk here! Good times :)
- This place is always busy but be patient. Food is great & cheap. They have the BEST hot wings and their blue cheese is delicious!
- Its fun to draw with chalk on the tables and the comedy cellar is right downstairs giving the place a super cool vibe. The food was good too and not all that expensive. Glad I dropped in!
- The wings!!! I've gotten them almost every time and they are my favorite in the city! They have a really unique flavor that makes you want more
- Ahi tuna nachos, beef borscht & truffle fries are essential for late night chalkboard brainstorms til 4am. The seats overlooking the Comedy Cellar are my fave spot for people watching. Love this place
- Fun spot for live music while waiting to get into the Comedy Cellar. The musicians are very talented and pull of some amazing cover songs.
- Chaplin movie, lights and Hummus in Mediterranean dish ; all f them were amazing
- Nice atmosphere and reasonably priced food for this area of town. Can't go wrong with their burgers.
- Good for an afternoon hot chocolate or coffee
- Slate tables with chalk and Charlie Chaplin on continuous loop keeps the toddler happy
- Nachos, lamb kebabs, and Israeli salad are classic delicious staples.
- I miss the shawarma, but the wings/bleu cheese combo is my favorite in the city.
- Tasty falafel