- Deserves to be more popular. Tasty food served by caring, friendly staff.
- Small but perfectly formed restaurant serving genuinely imaginative dishes 4 curious eaters. Your FOMO will be realised if you don't try it.
- The oxtail and black olive ragu was excellent as was the duck and chestnut gnocchi.
- This is a great spot if you want to try something new and different. Its a cozy and warm atmosphere. We thought the sides were much better than the main dishes.
- Excellent food, inventive and well seasoned
- Excellent vegetarian menu on meat free Mondays
- Croquetas are incredible! Cool spot.
- Really good dinner here. Lots of small plates and great G&T
- Excellent, inventive food.
- Get bread with anchovy butter to start. Then octopus and black ink risotto is my favourite, spring chicken orvietto was also delightful. Great place!
- The clam & muscle linguini is devine! Lunch set menu is excellent value for money.
- The mackerel was amazing, the drinks were perfect but skip dessert - both the poached pear and the cheese plate were the only misses of an otherwise excellent meal.
- Get the crab tagliorini and courgette fries! Nice house gin & tonic
- Really good little restaurant
- Seafood linguine