The Olde Cedar Inn
- Dont get the "kettle chips". They are clearly just wavy ruffles from a bag.
- Very friendly place to sit with friends and watch a game. Two large wide-screen TV's. Good lunch - huge burgers. Excellent meal deals on Saturdays.
- No eating at the bar Friday - Saturday 4-9pm. Posted on wall by bathroom doors.
- Fresh seafood, Appetizers, Soups and Salads, Burgers, Shrimp and Chicken, Frog Legs, Hot Dog , Chicken Strips
- Prime rib and chicken are good. Get the German potato salad. Fast and friendly service too.
- I love this place for a fish fry