The Old Queens Head
Gastropub, Karaoke, Pub
44 Essex Rd (at Gaskin St)
London, Greater London N1 8LN
+44 20 7354 9993
- Wifi password is superman
- Not great here tonight. Not like the The Old Queens Head. Off to Old St
- I don't know if that is the company policy but all barmaids are so hot.
- Sunday night - free music upstairs. Sink into a sofa and soak it up...
- Have a Bloody Mary.
- Could you get ruder door staff? No, you couldn't.
- Shittiest pub in the area. Steer clear.
- 4 to get in (its a bloody pub), expensive flat beer and they clear your drinks up when your not looking. Avoid at all costs!
- I really want to like this pub. It looks good, and is always full. However, having to pay to get in is a bit much. Atmosphere's not that great, cloakrooms 2 and you just think... Is it worth it? No.
- Pub quiz is rubbish. Questions about pop culture crap. Food is microwaved or deep fried crap. Crap selection of beers. Yay!
- Really disappointed considering there's so much competition.Music too loud, cattle market and the moodiest bouncers you'll find in London.Have no idea why they charge on the door as well despite no DJ
- Jumping on a Saturday night! Open til 2am. Dancing upstairs.
- Fun pub during the day, but come fri or Sat night, it's some kind of hell. Charging entry and too busy. But they do now have lucky chip doing a residency, which are super burgers.
- The music room is amazing with cool sofas and chandeliers! Have a pint and listen some great music...
- Great art nouveau on first floor, but if you want draught beer you have to buy it downstairs.
- Hot chicks come here. Over priced though. All the guys here look like they think it's clever to do coke.
- arcade on the top floor
- Nice pub with venue for gigs upstairs. Vegan/vegetarian burger on the menu but depressingly just a mushroom in a bun.
- Love that venue. Nice cocktails and always a fun to perform there!
- A surprisingly good veggie burger and 5 pound cocktails on Wednesdays