- Jon Daly is delicious. Crawfish balls are good too.
- 75 wings & $6 pitchers Mon & Thurs 6pm-midnight
- Some of the worst food I've had in New Orleans. Our chips were stale and food was bland and over cooked.
- Tuesdays $6 burgers + $2 beers. Wednesdays $0.75 wings and $6 pitchers.
- Chicken Fingers with Fries was great!
- Awful food, apparently medium rare means well done... Twice! I'd go someplace else/won't be returning.
- Black and bleu burger
- Turkey advocating burger.
- The bread pudding with Banana's Foster sauce is very good.
- The complimentary peanuts is a nice touch.
- Get a bloody mary and sit on the outdoor balcony.
- A pleasant surprise! The food was absolutely great. Only critic I have is that the place could use a deep cleaning. But it wasn't that bad. The blissful was of the food will make you forget any decor!
- Try the Andygator Strong Beer
- Delicious! I'm resisting the urge to lick my plate!
- Try the Cajun blacken Blue burger
- Come hungry and thirsty.
- Scary! Get me out of here!
- Crawfish Monica is good!
- Greasy burgers, and fries were cold. I'd pass on this
- Try the Sweet Tea -