Volcano, HI 96785
- Seriously delicious! Ribs were fall off the bone and do tasty. Served on perfect fries with a crisp side salad. Outstanding!
- Got the pesto pizza with pineapple and chicken. The pineapple was so fresh and sweet! The pizza comes in thin, crispy crust so it's a manageable one-person size.
- The Seafood Scampi is DELICIOUS! I love how it's a little spicy. The fish tastes really good too.
- Good thin crust pizza
- Delicious kuai shrimp pasta, great mango margarita, and wonderful customer focused service!
- Really tasty food, even though it's in a tiny town! Pizza was perfect -- thin, crispy crust and very filling. Mushroom soup was also quite good.
- The four cheese pizza was very good, perfect thin crust! The spaghetti was good too but preferred pizza
- Food was super tasty and service was very good
- Life-changing Kalbi, Ahi that can't be beat, and a cool pesto pizza with macadamia nuts. Beautiful flowers too.
- We paid $15 for a pizza with 2 toppings. The crust felt like a piece of rock. The worst pizza I've ever had. Really overpriced for the quality of food served
- Pretty expensive, but good food
- this place is amazing! if you get the chance to sit at the 'chefs table' take it. it is so nice watching the guys in the kitchen working smoothly and understanding each other without words. great food
- Try their pastas, they are awesome!!
- Appetizer "Woodfired Cauliflower" has wonderful taste but it's not crispy. The portion is way smaller than I expected and the bread that came with it was burnt.
- Surprisingly gourmet food for the area - not the cheapest but great value for a very nice meal
- Pass on the Cream of Asparagus soup: so salty and over seasoned that it was inedible.
- Friendly staff , good sized portions, cocktails are incredible !
- Wanted to try ohelo but after waiting nearly 15 mins @ 8pm, hostess finally came & just didn't know how long the wait could be. Maybe 45. Maybe an hour. Found a table right away at Thai Thai.
- Don't order the fish tacos, pretty bland