Middle Eastern, Halal
Room A&B, 11/F, Southern Commercial Building, 11 Luard Rd
+852 2529 3999
- Great food - broccoli soup, falafel, hommous, lamb shwarma. All amazing!
- Reminds me of the delicious halal food trucks in New York
- tasty but food size is tiny
- Delicious tasting
- Wifi password : Yaallah9
- The baba ghouj is decent- not enough vinegar. The fattoush was good. The kebab doesn't use good quality meat. I guess for Hong Kong this is the best we are going to get.
- Good introduction to middle eastern food however not the best quality. Portions are quite small too but overall 6/10
- The roast chicken sheesh taook ($50) is blanketed under a white roux-like sauce thats subtly piqued with cumin and tamarind.
- Great Syrian food and Shisha! And superb vue
- Food was well but very expensive for just one 7up for 35$!!!
- Middle East food at very good value!