Oegadjib Korean Restaurant
7331 Little River Tpke
Annandale, VA 22003
- The price for AYCE went up to $18.99! That's not to say is not worth it... it definitely is.
- best to leave your jackets in the car or they'll smell like bbq when you leave. preferably, leave all your clothes in there
- Plenty parking. Friendly and efficient service. Good kimchi (other free side dishes are okay). We have BBQ buffet all the time. Comes with soup too and not bad.
- Food is awesome!! Parking spots are TIGHT! Becareful.
- Best Korean BBQ in the D.C. area. It's always worth the wait for tables and it's always packed until 2 AM.
- Wash the plentiful meat down with Soju and Cass!
- Everything was delicious, especially the brisket and pork belly.
- The red sauce they serve with the meat is so good. It's what sets this place apart from other korean bbq in the area in my opinion!
- Ask for the Sesame sauce and shabu shabu sauce to go with your meats!
- One of the best AYCE places in the area. Good quality meat and friendly service. Highly recommend!
- Pretty great all you can eat Korean BBQ. The wait time might be a bit long but worth the wait!
- Every time I go here I order the all you can eat BBQ. It comes with a great choice of side dishes and never disappoints me. It gets hot near the grill and you may be splattered on once in a while.
- Best korean bbq in VA
- Shabu shabu!!! Something different and delicious!
- O gad gibbme sum more!! Shabu Shabu sauce!!!
- Shabu Shabu sauce!! More now!! Like right now! Thanks
- All you can eat KBBQ at its finest! Very affordable, high quality meat and side dishes. I always make it an effort to pass by whenever I'm in the DMV!
- AYCE meat bbq'd on stone-yummo and lovely sides, bubbling egg, spicy tofu soup.
- Good price for all you can eat Shabu Shabu. Just make sure no left overs or you get charged $10.
- This place is delicious. Get a beef grill thingy with the vegetables. Try some soju!