$ $ $
- Allegedly Cape Town's first Gastro-pub. Open until midnight. The chicken pie with peas was nicely prepared, and just enough!
- 2 for 1 burgers on a Monday night! The greatest ever!!!!
- Awesome gastropub.
- Fantastic relaxed vibe for after work drink. The 'small plates' become an awesome tapas combo.
- Incredibly impressed with the food here. The risotto was amazing, as was the panna cotta. And reasonably priced too
- Relaxes bar vibe, good for after work drinks, probably a good second date spot, they also offer an alternative to Firemans pub quiz
- Food is delicious. But it seems on busy nights that they are a little understaffed, service is quite slow.
- Fantastic. Fine dining for when you are on a budget.
- Great hamburger great chips good service.
- Great vibe, awesome food and friendly staff.
- Too good to be true. Music, food, everything....