Ocean View Cafe
290 Brighton Beach Ave (Brighton 3rd. St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11235
- Brighton Beach. , , , . " "
- . - . wi-fi. (Lord of War)
- , , . 100%
- Potatoes w mushrooms are awesommmmmmeee!
- Eat Solyanka and drink Compot.
- Blini and kompot are delicious
- The 'Boiled Beef with Beans' was fantastic! Melts in your mouth... slow cooked and lightly seasoned.
- Napoleon cake is fantastic! Haven't tried anything so delicious even in Russia
- Mmmmm soooo good..
- This place looks a little dumpy from the outside, but the food is pretty awesome. Try the cheese blintzes, grilled eel, and eggplant caviar.
- Lamb dumplings and potota varenki with Greek salad
- are superb. And
- Stuffed cabbage
- Perfect addition to a day at the beach! Order pelmeni and some smoked fish and you're on the right track.
- Stroganoff was good. No noodles - mashed potatoes or rice instead.
- One of my favorite places here, compote, soup, meats like tongue, pelmeni, blintzes...
- Great place.
- Great borscht
- Eat the lamb shashlik and drink the vodka
- $5.50 for 50 dumplings FTW! Delicious!