Chinese, Dim Sum
1023 Race St (at 11th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Brunch at Ocean Harbor is a treat. Endless plates of steamed and fried dumplings that often taste sweet and savory at once.
- Probably best dim sum in Philly chinatown
- We go here every weekend, you can't go wrong with this place. Today it opens at 10:30, and I'm already waiting outside at 10.
- For dim sum, Ocean Harbor has the largest variety in Chinatown, but its service is not as good as Joy Tsin Lau, and its food is not as consistent and fresh as Ocean City.
- The dim sum are described, in Chinese, on a card on each table. If you don't read the language, you can get along nicely by pointing and asking questions. Don't miss the dumplings.
- Try the Fried Dough Wrapped In Rice Noodle - #dimsum
- The best dim sum in Chinatown!
- Best dim sum in Philly. Worth the wait. Don't miss the fried dough wrapped in rice noodle & steamed shrimp dumplings. For dessert, get the coconut jello cubes & black sesame jelly rolls.
- Not that great. Try somewhere else.
- you HAVE to try the custard buns! (they're the white buns with the little red dot on top). also, the fried shrimp balls and the chinese broccoli are delicious!
- Prolly the best spot for Dim Sum in Philly Chinatown. Usually a wait so get there early and expect a 10-15 min seating time.
- This place is terrible.
- Be adventurous. Try it all.
- Enjoyed this place with my parents! Great rice rolls and Chinese broccoli
- Opens at 10:30am weekdays and 10am weekends. Tables fill up fast and cart service starts promptly. The congee was a must for a cold winter morning.
- Good variety
- Best dim sum in Chinatown
- Best Dim Sum in Philly !
- Best dim sum in Philly!
- Traditional dim sum experience