The Oar Restaurant
221 Jobs Hill
Block Island, RI 02807
- Order a mudslide an keep em comin!
- This truly is a nice place to eat that is not to expensive. Nice friendly staff and the view is outrageous!
- Onion rings and fried calamari. Hurry. They close the n Monday for the season.
- Mahi Mahi Tacos. Yum.
- Avoid the slaw unless you want to eat raw cabbage
- Mudslide is good, just not when its the only thing you drink o and sit OUTSIDE
- Mudslide, top shelf, floater with the chocolate syrup.
- Don't even bother trying the coleslaw -- it blows!
- A Mudslide is a must. Amazing views. Recommend the Asian Bib Lettuce wrap
- Grab a seat outside on the lawn next to the marina. Amazing views! Also beer is inexpensive.
- Try the mudslides!
- 1661 salad with grilled chicken. Very tasty while low on carbs - win win!
- Great view from outside bar get raw bar little necks, BI oysters
- Sunset view, cocktails and a big crowd.
- Boating culture.
- Mudslides and lobster rolls are awesome!! Don't need much else in life
- You MUST order the sweet Sriracha wings and the fried chicken bucket, you will not be disappointed--so good!
- Awesome service, food, views, and atmosphere! Great calamari, sushi, burgers, and mahi mahi tacos!
- A simple food review misses the point: The Oar IS Block Island. The food is good, but the view and atmosphere are GREAT. Always full of salty boaters & upscale tourists. Relax, enjoy and have a drink.
- food takes a long time