Oak Food Carts
Street Food Gathering
500 SW Oak
- If you're in Portland, you need to make a lunch stop at the food carts on Oak. At least a dozen different options on one block and a communal atmosphere unlike any other.
- Really good food at amazing prices ... go early otherwise it gets really crowded at lunch time
- Khob Khun Thai food, el Cubo de Cuba, Korean Twist, La Jarochita, and Give Pizza a chance are my favorite carts in this pod! The Schnitzelwich @ Tabor is pretty damn good too!
- Walk up to 9th & Alder. Better selection. Better food.
- Spoons on 5th...tomato basil soup and Oregon seasonal salad. Yum.
- All the food carts have something to offer. From American to Mexican, from Thai to Korean & everything in between
- Chicken over Rice!!
- It's a must see and try for visitors!
- Grabbed breakfast at Brunch Box and at a Mexican place.
- The third ave. carts have better vegan options!
- Delicious inexpensive food that has a variety of food!
- The pdx food carts are a little touristy, but well worth it!
- Courtesy Veggie friendly, PDX by Paul Fenwick
- Pita express- decent shwarma sandwich. If you don't like extreme heat, order light hot sauce. Skip the baba ganoosh.
- Try the Philly Cheesesteak - Small - $5.50
- Try The Sin Wagon along s
- La torta cubana es ricisimo! @ Mr. Taco
- The coconut milk soup at Thai Sky is unbeatable. Generous Chicken Satay for $1 as well. Everything else there is forgettable
- Brunchbox bacon cheeseburgers are the bomb!!! Only $4.75!!