Deli / Bodega, Pizza
- Soprano sandwich and cheesecake.
- Order the Soprano Hero and cheesecake. Too good to mention!
- Philly is so nom.
- The Italian beef sub is delicious. Great balance between meat/cheese/bread/au jau
- Always get the Sopranos Hero. Best sandwich anywhere!
- Pizza was great...friendly service. I really enjoyed the sub and cheesecake
- Food and service were good quite place to eat and enjoy lunch!
- Great food fast service friendly staff!
- Came @ 6pm for dinner, tried to order the daily special of lasagne, worker said the daily special is over & it's only good for the mornings. Who eats lasagne in the mornings? This is my last time here
- Soprano sub
- Really clean and the sandwich was awesome
- Make sure that you check out their daily lunch specials. The fun team loves to eat here at lunch
- Try the Italian Stallion sub.
- They have free beer on the weekends
- Soprano on wheat! Free beer weekends.
- Free Beer Weekends!
- Listened to a tip and loved the Italian sub! Can't go wrong!
- B.L.T. on a kaiser roll, greatness
- Best pizza and deli in the mid cities area. Make sure you stop by for their breakfast.
- Always hear this little place was a NY jewel in Texas & don't underestimate. My son says the meatball sub is a keeper.