N.Y. Bagels Café
- They're getting sloppy with the food. Brunch here only tastes good when you stumble out of a club at 3 a.m....
- Try the French Toast - Yummmmy
- Just terrible.
- I only come here for friends, service was terrible until competition got bad. They used to have snobby waitress who wouldn't double toast my bagel for me. There are better places.
- What are you waiting for
- The beef was too tough to chew. Not because of the way it was cooked, but of the below-average quality of the meat. The bagel and the Long Black were good but still the meal left a bad aftertaste.
- If you are looking for a North American style bacon and eggs (and bagel) breakfast while in Taipei, can't go wrong with this chain.
- DON'T. I regretted having my brunch here. Bad service plus expansive sloppy food. Slacking waitresses and terrible music ( Linkin Park in the morning 2016 ) Why does this place still exist?
- Pretty bad but never closed. It's like if Agnes B cafe decided to have a illegitimate child with Norm's and housed the bastard at Port of New York. Don't go unless you're drunk.
- One of my fav onion bagel and strawberry milkshake!!
- Friendly service and a good cappuccino. Unfortunately, the bagels taste like pizza dough without any hint of crusty chewiness. Not their fault and I suppose it's ok in a pinch.
- The 24 hour aspect wins me over. Pretty good buffalo wings
- Gotta get my onion bagel fix in Taipei!
- The place is overrated! The wait is ridiculous and the food is ehh...there are much better American brunch around Taipei city
- Una vaina de tooo!
- Goodtasting restaurant