The Notorious P.I.G. BBQ
- STOP HERE! You won't regret it! Best burnt ends I've EVER had and I come from bbq country! (KY) And don't pass up the baked beans...awesome! The staff were phenomenal! So friendly and accomadating!
- Pulled Pork.
- The burnt ends and baked beans were outstanding. Friendly service and great name too
- Guys. You havent lived until youve eaten mac and cheese topped with crushed Doritos. You just havent.
- Ribs, ribs, ribs
- Pretty average brisket, not amazing
- Great brisket sandwich. Quick service. Outdoor seating. What more could you want? Will be back to try the ribs real soon.
- ribs were out of this world good!
- You know it is a great day when your biggest concern is whether you should get the Biggie or the Smalls at the Notorious P.I.G. #neverloseneverchooseto
- Real southern BBQ. Recommend the brisket. Bit pricey but very good!