- Get the bone marrow! So Yummy and nutritious. The Fried Rabbit Leg is gone too.
- Last time I had fish and chips this good was in England (yes, they're that good)! Their rabbit is delicious as well. Definitely my favorite food truck.
- If you haven't had them, get the fish & chips. A giant piece of fish with some really great fries.
- Fish and chips are classic and delicious. Crazy good mint mashed peas come with.
- Seriously the best fish and chips in town. Great deal for bone marrow as well!
- Get the fried rabbit! Try the bone marrow too!
- Fish and chips were fantastic. Not a fan of their "mushy" peas which weren't mushy and were cold (prefer mine warm).
- Yummy foods served quick.
- Fish & Chips are great
- Seattle fried rabbit is amazing!
- Amazing food from a truck
- Check out Nosh as it was featured on Eat Street for serving eclectic, gourmet fare featuring crispy Fried Rabbit and mouth-watering Meatloaf Sandwiches
- Try the fried rabbit and chips. You won't be disappointed!
- Best fish & chips in the country, TG it's in Seate
- Food Network will be filming at the PI Building location next Thursday Aug 8, 2013