1905 Sheridan Rd (at Central Ave)
Highland Park, IL 60035
- Best Friday night hangout in HP.
- Best restaurant in the burbs
- So you're in Highland Park and you see me walking down the street and you ask me where to eat for lunch? Norton's, Urban, or Walker's. Forget everything else.
- Expect to see lots of people you know great local hangout. Great staff, you always feel at home.
- Great neighborhood spot!
- Love this place! Ritchie and Jeffery make everyone feel incredibly welcome, and the food is just great. Love their burgers, but truly everything is delicious!
- Great bar and burger for college football
- Great local place!!! Good food! Great atmosphere !!
- Blanche and Richie are wonderful! Great service, great food, great live music! One of my north shore favorites!
- Great neighborhood bar. Came in on a weekday and it seemed like the bartender knew everyone. Good burgers, good crowd, good drinks. All recipes for a good bar.
- Love everything about it except the corned beef.
- Probably the worst service I've ever experienced.
- Pick anything on the menu. There are no mistakes!
- Great deal on kids meals, come with a huge cup of ice cream. Great service too.
- For more details on this sports bar, including a full menu and hours, check out Highland Park Patch's directory.
- The burgers were awesome and the ruben was great too! Excellent service. A++++!