Northlake Tavern and Pizza
660 NE Northlake Way (btw 6th and 7th)
Seattle, WA 98105
- Za at Northlake is religious.
- Come in on Wednesdays! Pints of PBR for a dollar and pitchers for $3.50
- My best tip is that you leave and go to Kylie's. Pizza here is loaded, but bland.
- Nice place, grab a pitcher of beer!
- Loggers special is great!
- The best pizza in Western Washington.
- Pretty good
- Delicious and very filling pizza! Highly recommend the zesty chicken!
- Try the Combo - Serious pizza...
- Best Deep dish in Seattle!! great place to catch the UW games as well
- Its pies, monstrous enough to give Chicagoans a run for their money, are suited to satisfy football-obsessed carnivores and crunchy philosophy professors alike.
- The Salty Dawg isn't on the menu...the kitchen knows what to do! Zesty sauce, pepperoni, sausage, garlic and fresh tomatoes...
- Try the whole wheat crust.
- Small pizza is plenty for a couple. Quality of toppings is excellent
- Too much shite on the pizza. Plaid rubber tablecloths. Paper plates. No windows. Building falling apart. Maybe a classic, just not a good one