Norte Mexican Food & Cocktail
3003 Carlsbad Blvd (at Carlsbad Village Dr)
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Fajitas are fantastic,nothing like that in London
- Great Lunch Specials! For $10 you get an Entree, Rice, Beans & Margarita/Beer/Soft Drink! Can't beat that! Delish!
- Great outside patio and lunch specials with beer or margarita! Yummy food.
- The salsa here is awful. It's a cross between ketchup and bbq sauce
- The salsa tastes like marinara sauce...
- Must have the blended raspberry margarita!!! It's too die for!! Take it from me :) I'm a marg girl!
- Bring your own cup. Cups are small here honey boo boo child.
- Great food! Tacos r huge so one ala cate is perfect. Maui Maui grilled is amazing as well as the beans. My husband loved the Menudo.
- Enchiladas, a sure thing.
- They have mildly okay tacos and margaritas. Not the best in town though thats for sure
- Great during happy hour but the food and drinks are just okay.
- Puts the fun in queso fundido.
- This place is okay. The food was good, ordered a skinny margarita not so great and the service was less than stellar.
- Chile rellenos are legit.
- Don't get the strawberry margarita $1 more and horrible
- Excellent food. Try the fish burrito, mahi mahi! The servers are a little bit rude but other than that, the place is great. In some spots of the restaurant, you can get a view of the ocean.
- Taco Tuesdays are lively, very affordable and tasty.
- Drinks and happy hr. are great,staying here at Carlsbad inn great for family, Walk over and grab a bite and a cold one.
- Napales were ok - cactus was great, but beef was very fatty in spots.