American, Sports Bar
- Great place. Food is awesome. Service is great and atmosphere is fun. Try the grilled Cesar salad- Amazing. Casual cool brew pub to chill with a drink and watch a football game.
- Excellent food...great atmosphere...much better than you average brewpubs. No contest in the quality of food!
- Norm's Guest WiFi password is: welcome2norms
- Service was awesome! Food was yummy.. sit outside for a great time. Try the chicken sandwich
- Nice sports bar busy on the weekends for brunch and lunch hours. I had chicken lettuce wrap nice!
- Ran by teenagers. My wait for food on a Saturday night at 6pm was over an hour. Food was dry and not cooked to order.
- Waited for 42 minutes OK food would not come here again
- Nioise salad and tuna rolls are excellent. Don't miss late night $7 snacks thurs-sat 10pm-12am.
- The Englishman should be your first and only choice.
- The garlic fries are ridiculous - a must-have!!!
- Great burgers and beer
- Beef tacos - add avocado - only served on Taco Tuesdays ($2) are excellent! Diablodillas (app) are my favorite - with a drizzle of Tapatia sauce - big enough for a meal.
- get the spicy chicken wrap, you won't be sorry!
- Kobe Beef Sliders are good; also plenty of flat screens for football entertainment
- Try the The Killer Diller - Awesome burger made even better with cream cheese and deep fried pickle chips
- Great Happy Hour 3-6pm get the hot wings
- Best Salmon Caesar salad ever!! My favorite:)
- Best garlic fries in the world
- Great pork sliders
- Great place to take the kids and have a cold Sierra Nevada on draft.