$ $ $
- Lobster Mac and cheese. And the fish tacos...
- Norma's is now open at night 7 days a week! Not just for breakfast anymore!
- The portions are huge and everything is delicious !!!!!
- The peanut butter and chocolate waffle with toffee crunch!!!
- Doniel has the finest footware.
- Beautiful place - best (italian) espresso in town!
- Vanessa is amazing! So is everything here...potato pancakes, crab cakes, Nutella jacks...love it!
- Service blows. Portions are large. Banana Mac pancake tastes very good. Split an order of food with someone. Coffee average and overpriced.
- Amazing breakfast spot :) will definitely return for more!
- hotel restaurant is chic and simple; good food, nice service.. crocheted placemats!
- the smoothie. the quesadilla. and any of your other favorites from Norma's NYC.
- Norma's Benny; but with extra crispy regular bacon.
- Portions are ridiculously big. Order accordingly.
- French press coffee...check. Eggs Benny...check. Breakfast quesadilla...check. And so much more!!!!
- An absolute must. You HAVE to order the doughnuts!
- Pretty restaurant in swanky hotel. Really big menu - something for everyone. I had huge salad and BF had pancakes. Both were excellent
- Dare you to get $1000 fritatta.
- This restaurant was a wonderful experience. The staff were really kind and thoughtful. Review by: Rose, age 11 and Florence age 9
- Good smoothies and coffee and donuts
- Great place to burn money. They won't let you walk around the hotel unless you're a guwst, even if you eat at the restaurant.