$ $ $
5:00pm - 8:30pm
4:00pm - 8:30pm
3:00pm - 6:30pm
- This has to be one of my favorite restaurants of all time. Try to go when it is not busy - but when is that?
- Super high quality buffet is a great place for special occasions and some of the best seafood you'll ever have.
- Incredible place! All you can eat lobster, king crab legs, oysters, clams, baked cod, scallops, shrimp, and meat! How about prime rib, filet, ribs (all Black Angus meat), sirloin tips..goes on and on!
- Pace yourself! ;)
- You better come hungry, everything is excellent!
- You have only two hours to eat all you can. Good luck but remember you can never try everything.
- This place is EVERYTHING!!!! The food was great. The service was great. Everything was just great.
- Not only Was the Staff great But Heather and Tyler And Hannah in the Grill Section were awesome. Food was Fresh and Clean .
- Check out Nordic Lodge as seen on Food Paradise
- Come hungry and pace yourself. The best seafood buffet.
- Everything is wonderful. But the Prime Rib is outstanding.
- Steaks and fried shrimp was hitting...definitely walk outside after to the camp fire
- Try to leave room for dessert which maybe impossible cuz everything is so excellent.
- Be sure to fill up on garlic bread, stuffed shrimp and chocolate cake.......who really wants all u can eat eat lobster and steak............NOT!!!
- Great food and great service!!
- $90 all u can eat is def worth it if you love lobster. Try their special cocktails at the bar while you wait!
- Try the Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Try the Raw Oysters & Clams
- Lobster n crab legs r to dye for
- AYCE lobster, real crab legs, can't wait to go back