The Nook Restaurant
17316 Ventura Blvd (Louise)
Encino, CA 91316
- Raspberry cream cheese crepes and bacon burger
- Food is ok customer service is ik . The hostess needs to know her job.
- Delicious spot to eat breakfast. Very clean. Try the tiramisu pancakes. I can't remember the exact name but they are delicious.
- Straightforward breakfast with clean and friendly atmosphere, it's exactly what you think it is
- Apple Oblivion was unreal
- Super glad I tried this place! Awesome new breakfast spot that I'll definitely be revisiting soon! Their crepes are insane. Trust me.
- King Kong Pancakes are perfect for those that like PB, bananas and chocolate. Pancakes are the perfect texture and flavor.
- The Lady Marmalade plate is so delicious, and its big enough to split with another person. That pumpkin marmalade is
- Everything on my plate was cold, not room temperature, I mean cold. The French toast was stale.