- Order everything Brad (GM) tells you to. You won't regret it.
- The Procuitto Pizza is the best here!
- Get the burrata (italy) vs burrata (usa) - SO delicious!!
- On Fridays they serve Pulled Pork Ragu. It's fantastic! Best thing Nook serves that's not on their menu.
- Pizza is better at Farina. Nice staff though!
- Really friendly service and good food. I really enjoyed the prosciutto pizza. For a first timer like myself. Make sure to write your name on the chalk board for the waiting list.
- Meatballs and focaccia bread make great starters. Pizza is OK. Sauce is a bit bland.
- the burrata! oh man!
- Daily Special
- The menu is small and perfect. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is fantastic. The BURRATA and prosciutto are actually to die for. Really.
- Prosciutto pizza :)
- Get there earlier (5pm) otherwise you'll stand for 30min+
- They forgot to tell the Chocolate Budino cake (chocolate and salted caramel) it's mostly Orange liquor flavor than chocolate and salted caramel.
- Have them cut your pizza into 6 slices instead of 8. They are happy to do 1/2 and 1/2 pizzas if you are polite...
- Yes, to the gnocchi
- The Ricotta (with spinach and roast garlic) pizza is to die for.
- Ask the bar-chef to surprise you with a pizza - ie toppings of his choice. Great food, great company.
- Chris can also help :-)
- Cozy restaraunt with amazing food.
- Wonderful meal everything was just perfect!