3 Southwest Pack Square (Patton Ave)
- The Dan Dan noodle bowl is superb, but, be careful, it's vegetarian. Don't forget to add chicken! ;)
- The bowls of noodles are huge and filling. I was glad I passed on an appetizer. Tasty and healthy food.
- Great dumplings!
- I am hooked on this spot! The spring rolls rock and the hot chile oil is FIRE
- The Asheville noodle soup is yummy. Split the bowl unless you are super hungry. Great warm - up on a cold day.
- watch your step
- Fantastic food and perfect service. The waiters there could not have been nicer or more attentive.
- Awesome place to get some grubbies!! Noodle bowls are Legit, and if you're nice, you can mix and match, add and subtract, to your liking.
- The fried pork dumpling is fantastic. If your being a lush and nursing a day drunk, you couldn't do better than that dish!
- Try the spring rolls and the Wonton soup.
- This place is fantastic little restaurant. Order a one of their giant noodle bowls (they're the size of your head!), and order of Dim Sum, and a carafe of cold lychee sake for a great meal
- Everything we tried was delicious, and we can't wait to go back and try some of the other dishes.
- Eat the Pan Pan Noodles with mung bean noodles.
- Love there noodles in broth
- Love the basic spring noodles and won ton. A weekly staple and my favorite soups
- I love the Korean soup and the saki
- A ginormous bowl of spicy and sour chicken soup on a cold and blustery day was my favorite meal in Asheville. The steamed dumplings were divine and the cumin lamb melted in my mouth!
- The wonton noodle soup with linguine was authentic, tasty & affordable. That said, at its price there weren't enough wontons for me to justify eating at the Noodle Shop instead of cooking it myself.
- Cold Sesame Noodles, Spinach Pancake, & Highland Brewing Co. Oatmeal Porter FTW
- Spring noodles are the best!