Juice Bar, Salad
32 Hollywood Rd
- Really tasty coconut water
- Salad, wrap ( roasted bref and Roasted chicken)
- Awesome healthy choice of salads! Difficult to find anything like this in HK! Please open more locations!
- Pretty large portion food match with their price .. quinoa , salmon and 1 veggie
- 1/4 organic chicken with 2 salad or veg for 98 dollar , quite fulfill
- Slightly overpriced, but a unique variety of healthy foods for any crazy diet. Vegans will be happy next to omnivores and low carbers.
- Everything is good but the portions are too small.
- Good salad selection and decent prices. The best nood food outlet on HK island.
- Probably my favorite place to get salads in HK. Small salad with 4 choices is $68 HKD. Quinoa is always good there.
- Healthy food and clear ingredients: impossible to get something wrong, no matter which diet are you on!
- Try to eat clean once in a blue moon
- Great selections but I find their salads not as flavourful as the ones in Mana. Sorry. See the full list of my Top 5 Restaurants/Cafes for Eating Vegan/Gluten-Free in Hong Kong: https://goo.gl/LgM0We
- . . . .
- Top notch organic food. Plenty of smoothies.
- Great rotating selection of fresh salads just as a tip, hot deli items are only available after 6pm
- Lovely salad!!!
- Roasted beef wrap, roasted chicken wrap
- You can get the Brazilian superfood Aai bowl here in the mornings!
- Great healthy salad choices incl. Kale, pumpkin, quinoa etc. for about $65. If you are not vegetarian like me, I go for the shredded chicken with 2 salad choice for $90.
- Really love their food concept but can they open slightly later than 10pm?